Wirdul Latif Dhikr morning and evening




Wirdul-Latif

Dhikr morning and evening

Composition

الإمام القطب عبد الله بن علوي الحداد


Al-Imam Al-Qutub Abdullah ibn Alawi Al-Haddad



Wirdul-Latif

Wirdul-Latif is one of wirid composition and recitation by Al-Imam Al-Habib Abdullah bin Alawi al-Haddad. Selalunya berseorangan he read in the morning and evening. As another essay, Imam Haddad strengthen this wirid with verses from the Quran and Hadith.

By way of a happy difaham writings, short and precise, he set the verses of the Quran and Hadith to remembrance the greatness and the excess of God. Named Wirdul-Latif (wirid mild) because fun to read and felt in our hearts happy. Also because he was not so long as the magnitude wirid, namely Wirdul-Kabir.



Authorship and Wirdul-Latif reading here is as recommended by the followers, disciples and Muslims in Arab countries, Asia and Africa Peninsula, a descendant of Al-Haddad, Munsib-munsibnya in the maqam of Imam al Haddad in Al-Hawi, Tarim - Hadhramaut in Yemen.



Imam Ahmad ibn Hassan ibn Alawi Al-Haddad, children to grandchildren, he has menyusunkan wirid this by subtracting the number of beads and tahmeed readings. Looping beads and tahmeed deductible to three and added a paragraph to return. Sire follow God's direction as in Sura 2 Al-Baqarah Verse 286: "God does not overwhelm a person but what terdaya by it."

Narrated Anas than r.a. he said: Messenger of Allah has entered the mosque and found the king there is a rope stretched between two poles, then the king said: "The rope is this?" The Companions replied, "The rope was used by Zainab to prayer, when he felt lazy or tired he will hold on to the rope. "Messenger of Allah said again," Let go of the rope ties, one of you should pray with the existing keupayaan on him, if he is lazy or tired then let him stop. "Zainab was a strong faith. Then the Prophet s.a.w. asked Zainab r.a. if he mahu rewarding to learn a recitation of numbers similar to read-dhikr remembrance of this. And the king said, "add the sentence" how much of his creatures' to every prayer beads, taslim and tahmeed ".

It would have been better if we have time and energy to read this wirid completely. Inshallah Allah will give us Taufiq and hidayat Al-Habib and bless us and lead us to the right path.





الورد اللطيف

1. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

قل هو الله أحد, الله الصمد, لم يلد ولم يولد, ولم يكن له كفوا أحد. (ثلاثا)

1. With the Name of Allah the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. Say (O Muhammad): "He is Allah the Almighty, Allah was a focus for every application; He did not give birth, and he also was not begotten, And none sesiapapun comparable to Him. Surah Al-Ikhlas (3X)

From Imam Bukhari, narrated than Abu Sa'eed; someone heard reading surah al-Ikhlas repeatedly in the mosque. On the next morning he came to the Messenger of Allah and convey it to her case because she thought the reading was not sufficient and complete. Messenger of Allah said, "By the hand that holds my life, it's like a third sura of the Quran!"

From Al-Muwatta ', narrated by Abu Hurairah; I was walking with the Messenger of Allah, then the king heard someone read surah al-Ikhlas. King said, "Wajiblah." I asked him, "What ya Rasulallah?" King replied, "Heaven" (Wajiblah heaven for the reader's).

2. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

قل أعوذ برب الفلق, من شر ما خلق, ومن شر غاسق إذا وقب, ومن شر النفاثات في العقد, ومن شر حاسد إذا حسد. (ثلاثا)

2. With the Name of Allah the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. Say (O Muhammad): "I seek refuge with the God who created the light of dawn, rather than evil creatures that He created, and instead of evil dark night when he gelita; and instead of (sorcerers) who blew the conclusions bond; and instead of evil people who envy when he did kedengkiannya ". Surah Al-Falaq (3X)

Narrated than A'ishah said: The Messenger of Allah is usually when there is a family member is sick king, king menyemburnya by reading the readings. Meanwhile, when the king suffered from pain that caused the king's death, I also ejects the king and the king with his hand stroking his own king, the king's hand kerana certainly more blessings than my hand ..

3. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

قل أعوذ برب الناس, ملك الناس, إله الناس, من شر الوسواس الخناس الذي يوسوس في صدور الناس, من الجنة والناس. (ثلاثا)

3. With the Name of Allah the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. Say (O Muhammad): I seek refuge with the God of all people. A Master of all people, God has the right to be worshiped by all people, the instigators of crimes arising prompter sink, The whispering and hasutannya tossed into the hearts of men, from among the jinn and men ". Surah An-Nas (3X)

Tirmidhi narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-than Khudri; Holy Prophet always ask for protection rather than evil genie and deeds of human envy. If the surah al-Falaq and an-nas down, king ketepikan others and read these verses sake only.

4. رب أعوذ بك من همزات الشياطين, وأعوذ بك رب أن يحضرون.

(ثلاثا)

4. My Lord, I seek refuge with You from the whisperings of the devil. And I also take refuge with You, my Lord, from their arrival to me. (3X)

Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Verses 97-98

5. أ فحسبتم أنما خلقناكم عبثا وأنكم إلينا لا ترجعون.

5. Did you suppose that We created you play alone, and that you will not be returned to us?

Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 115

6. فتعالى الله الملك الحق لا إله إلا هو رب العرش الكريم.

6. And the Most High God, King of the truth - No God Apart from Him - God who has the 'Throne of Agong.

Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 116

7. و من يدع مع الله إلها آخر لا برهان له به, فإنما حسابه, عند ربه, إنه لا يفلح الكافرون.

7. And those who worship other gods besides Allah, but no one else to him about that proposition, then the actual calculations on the side of his Lord. Those who disbelieve are not lucky.

Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 117

8. وقل رب اغفر وارحم وأنت خير الراحمين.

8. And say: My Lord grant mercy and grant mercy, and Thou art the Giver of grace the best!

Surah 23: Al-Mu'minun Paragraph 118

9. فسبحان الله حين تمسون وحين تصبحون.

9. So glorify God in the time you are in the evening and when ye are in the dawn of time.

Surah 30: Verse 17 Ar-Rum

10. وله الحمد في السموات والأرض وعشيا وحين تظهرون.

10. And bagiNyalah praise in the heavens and the earth, and in the evening and at the time you were at the time dhuhur.

Surah 30: Verse 18 Ar-Rum

11. يخرج الحي من الميت ويخرج الميت من الحي, ويحي الأرض بعد موتها وكذلك تخرجون.

11. He produces the living from the dead and remove the dead from the living and revive the earth after its death: and like this you were removed from the grave.

Surah 30: Verse 19 Ar-Rum

12. أعوذ بالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم. (ثلاثا)

12. I seek refuge with Allah is the Hearer, All-Knowing, from the cursed devil whisper. (3X)

Abu Dawud narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-than Khudri; "When the Messenger of Allah Tahajjud prayer, after he bertakbir, king read: "Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar and Lailaha illallah, three times and then he say:" I seek refuge with Allah, the Hearer, All-Knowing from the accursed devil whisper, the whisper, the temptation and saliva .

13. لو أنزلنا هذا القرآن على جبل لرأيته خاشعا متصدعا من خشية الله, وتلك الأمثال نضربها للناس لعلهم يتفكرون.

13. Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain you would see it subject to a fragmented due to fear of Allah. And the parables that We make to humans so they think.

Surah 59: Verse 21 Al-Hashr

14. هو الله الذي لا إله إلا هو عالم الغيب والشهادة هو الرحمن الرحيم

14. It is God Who is no god but He, the Knower of the unseen and the real. He is the Merciful and All-Merciful.

Surah 59: Verse 22 Al-Hashr



15. هو الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الملك القدوس السلام المؤمن المهيمن العزيز الجبار المتكبر, سبحان الله عما يشركون.

15. It is God Who is no god but Him, the King of the Most Holy, the Most Prosperous; The Mengurniakan security; the All-keeping; the Almighty, the Almighty; The Greatness of All to own. Glory to God from what they associate.

Surah 59: Verse 23 Al-Hashr

16. هو الله الخالق البارئ المصور, له الأسماء الحسنى, يسبح له ما في السموات والأرض, وهو العزيز الحكيم.

16. He is Allah the Creator, Who Held: The Shaping Arts; Yang Having good qualities; glorify Him what is in heaven and on earth: and He is the Almighty and All-Wise. Surah 59: Verse 24 Al-Hashr

17. سلام على نوح في العالمين.

17. Peace be upon Noah in the entire universe. Surah 37: Verse 79 of Al-Saffat

18. إنا كذلك نجزي المحسنين.

18. Thus indeed do We reward to people who do good. Surah 37: Verse 80 of Al-Saffat

19. إنه من عبادنا المؤمنين.

19. Surely he is among the servants of We the believers. Surah 37: Verse 81 of Al-Saffat

20. أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق. (ثلاثا)

20. I seek refuge with Allah sentences are perfect from the evil creatures. (3X)

From Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi, the Prophet s.a.w. said: "Sesiapa who read this prayer three times, no nothing disastrous will fall upon it."



21. بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع أسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم. (ثلاثا)

21. With the name of God that with his name none, who on earth in the sky to give mahupun disaster and He is Hearer and All-Knowing. (3X)

From Ibn Hibban; Holy Prophet said: "God's servants who read this prayer in the morning and evening, nevertheless will not hurt anything in nature."

22. اللهم إني أصبحت منك في نعمة وعافية وستر, فأتمم نعمتك علي وعافيتك وسترك في الدنيا والآخرة. (ثلاثا)

22. O Allah, I have been getting gift, health and protection than thee in the morning, then perfected kesihatan bounty and Thy protection to me in the world and the hereafter. (3X)



23. اللهم إني أصبحت أشهدك وأشهد حملة عرشك وملائكتك وجميع خلقك أنك أنت الله لا إله إلا أنت وحدك لا شريك لك وأن محمدا عبدك ورسولك. (أربعا)

23. O Allah, this morning I take thee as a witness, so also the bearers' of Your Throne, Your angels and all Thy creatures, that unlicensed Thou art God, there is no god but You, Single no partner, and Muhammad is that unlicensed Thy servant and messenger. (4X) (Please refer to-31)



24. الحمد لله رب العالمين حمدا يوافي نعمه ويكافئ مزيده. (ثلاثا)

24. Praise be to Allah, the Lord cried all the worlds, praise enough favors the addition of His and sufficient. (3X)

25. آمنت بالله العظيم, وكفرت بالجبت والطاغوت, واستمسكت بالعروة الوثقى, لا انفصام لها, والله سميع عليم. (ثلاثا)

25. I believe in Allah the Most Great and breach against gods besides Allah, crime and taghout (all that disekutukan with God), and I stick with a sturdy rope that will not be interrupted. And Allah is Hearer, All-Knowing. (3X) Surah Al-Baqarah Verse 256;

From Bukhari, narrated by Abdullah ibn Salam, who told one event to the Holy Prophet then the king said, "Heaven, Islam, and keep Handbook Yang Teguh (urwat al-wuthqa) so that you sentiasa become a Muslim till you die."

26. رضيت بالله ربا, و بالإسلام دينا, وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم نبيا ورسولا. (ثلاثا)

26. I pleasure of Allah as God, Islam as a religion and Muhammad as a prophet and apostle. (3X)

From Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi, the Prophet Muhammad said: "Sesiapa pray every morning and evening with this prayer will go to heaven." Surah 3: Al-Imran Verse 19: Behold ugama (which is true and diredai) in Allah's sight is Islam.

27. حسبي الله لا إله إلا هو عليه توكلت وهو رب العرش العظيم. (سبعا)

27. Allah suffices as a Guardian; no god but He, in Him I put my trust, and He is Lord of the great Throne. (7X) Chapter 9 al-Tawbah Paragraph 129. From Tirmidhi, narrated than Abu Sa'id al-Khudri; Prophet said, "How am I going to break while the puffs have been prepared in his mouth, open ears and subject to his head, waiting for direction to blow? Asked again, what is the direction of the king, 'Allah is sufficient as a protector and He is the best keeper. "

28. اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وآله وصحبه وسلم. (عشرا)

28. O God, Pour thy invocation and greeting upon our prince Muhammad and his family and his friends. (10X)

Of the Muslims, Abdullah bin Amr narrated rather than bin Al 'As: Allah's Apostle of Allah He said: "Sesiapa berselawat asking God to me, Allah will reply keatasnya with ten times the invocation."

Surah 33; Al-Ahzab, Verse 56: "Verily Allah and His angels berselawat (give all the respect and kindness) to the Prophet (Muhammad PBUH): O people who believe berselawatlah you to him and say it like greetings peace with honor that fully. .

29. اللهم إني أسألك من فجاءة الخير, وأعوذ بك من فجاءة الشر.

29. O Allah, I plead to you for an unexpected kindness, and I seek refuge with You than a surprise disaster. (Please refer to Hadith Per. 31)

30. اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني, و أنا عبدك, وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت.

30. O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You, You created me and I was your servant and I will obey the decree and mandate as strong thy strength.

From Bukhari, narrated by Shaddad ibn Aws; Prophet said, "At best way is to beg forgiveness from Allah:" O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You, You created me and I was your servant and I will obey your command and mandate as strong as my energy without matter. I seek refuge with You from the bad things that Thou hast created, and I recognize the favors of thy gift to me, and confess my sins So forgive me, kerana no one was able to forgive sin selainkan You. "Messenger of Allah continued again ... (Please refer to Hadith Per. 31 below)

31. أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت, أبوء لك بنعمتك علي, وأبوء بذنبي فاغفر لي, فانه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت.

31. I seek refuge with You from the bad things that Thou hast created, and I recognize the favors of thy gift to me, and confess my sins So forgive me, kerana no one was able to forgive sins that thou selainkan.

From Abu Dawud, narrated by Ibn Hasib Buraydah; Allah's Apostle of Allah He said: If sesipa say in the morning and evening: "O Allah! Thou art my Lord; is no god but Thee, Thou Creator, I thy servant, and I stick with a sturdy rope that will not break, I seek refuge from the bad things I have done; I confess my sin and thy favors; forgive me because nothing is able to forgive selainkan You. ", and if he dies on the day or night, he will enter heaven.

32. اللهم أنت ربي, لا اله إلا أنت, عليك توكلت, وأنت رب العرش العظيم.

32. O Allah, You are my Lord is no god but Thee, only Thee I surrender, and Thou art the Lord who has Greatness.

From Bukhari, narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas: Allah's Apostle of Allah if the days of tribulation pray by reading: "No the right to be worshiped except Allah, Most Prosperous, Powerful. Nothing right to be worshiped but Allah, the Lord senanjung heaven and earth, King of the Great. "

33. ما شاء الله كان, وما لم يشأ لم يكن, ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم.

33. What God wills will happen, and what is not desired will not happen, There is no power and no strength without the help of Allah the Most High, Most Great (Refer Note on Per: 54)

34. اعلم أن الله على كل شيء قدير, وان الله قد أحاط بكل شيء علما.

34. I know that Allah hath power over all things. And verily God is still covering his knowledge of all things.

Surah 65: Al talaq Clause 12

35. اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر نفسي, ومن شر كل دابة أنت آخذ بنا صيتها, إن ربي على صراط مستقيم. *

35. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the evil of myself, and all the evil that slithers from the top of his head is in the grip thee, my Lord is always on the straight path.

36. يا حي يا قيوم, برحمتك استغيث, ومن عذابك أستجير.

36. O Allah, the Living, the Lord of the Stand Alone, I'm begging for help with Thy love, and I beg thy protection rather than punishment.

37. أصلح لي شأني كله, ولا تكلني إلي نفسي ولا إلى أحد من خلقك طرفة عين.

37. Give me the good in all permasaalahanku, do thou deliver me to myself, and not also to any one else than thy creature even though sekelip eye.

38. اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن, وأعوذ بك من العجز والكسل, و أعوذ بك من الجبن والبخل, وأعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال.

38. O Allah, I seek refuge with You than lamentations and grief, and I seek refuge with You than weakness and laziness, and I seek refuge with You than bebanan debt and coercion rather than human.

From Bukhari, narrated instead of Anas ibn Malik, when the Messenger of Allah, stop to berehat; I heard the king prayed: "O Allah, I seek refuge with You than lamentations and grief, and I seek refuge with You than weakness and laziness, and I take refuge with You than bebanan debt and coercion rather than human '

39. اللهم إني أسألك العافية, في الدنيا والآخرة.

39. O Allah, I beg thee prosperity in the world and the hereafter.

40. اللهم إني أسألك العفو والعافية, والمعافاة الدائمة, في ديني ودنياي وأهلي ومالي.

40. O Allah, I beg thee forgiveness and eternal welfare and protection in my religion, my world, my family, and my possessions.

From Abu Dawud, rather than Abdullah ibn Umar narrated: Allah's Messenger always say this prayer in the morning and evening: "O Allah, I beg thee prosperity in the world and the hereafter. O Allah, I beg thee forgiveness and eternal welfare and protection in my religion, my world, my family, and my possessions. O God, Cover all ke'aibanku, and amankanlah fears. O Allah, guard me from evil that came from me and from behind me, and from my right and the left, and from me, and I take refuge with Thy greatness not to be deceived from beneath me (without disedari).)

41. اللهم استر عوراتي وآمن روعاتي.

41. O God, Cover all ke'aibanku, and amankanlah fears. (Please refer to the Hadith Per: 40)

42. اللهم احفظني من بين يدي ومن خلفي وعن يميني وعن شمالي ومن فوقي, وأعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي. *

42. O Allah, guard me from evil that comes from front and behind me, and from the right and left, and from me, and I take refuge with Thy greatness not to be deceived from beneath me (without disedari). (Please refer to the Hadith Per: 40)

43. اللهم أنت خلقتني, وأنت تهديني, وأنت تطعمني وأنت تسقيني, وأنت تميتني, وأنت تحييني.

43. O Allah, You who created me, gave instructions to me, give me food, give drink to me, off me, and excite me the original.

From Muslim, narrated by Miqdad, Messenger of Allah said, "God, give me food, gave me drink," after the king has been found in drinking milk by one.

44. أصبحنا على فطرة الإسلام, وعلى كلمة الإخلاص, وعلى دين نبينا محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم, وعلى ملة أبينا إبراهيم حنيفا مسلما, وما كان من المشركين. *

44. We are on this morning with Muslim religious nature, the above sentence sincere, with religion and our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him our father Abraham religion straight and surrendered (to Allah), and it is not a him from among those who associate God with others.

"Today we have Complete your religion, and penuhkan My favor unto you, and for you Islam as your religion meredhai. Surah 5: Verse 3 al-Ma'idah

45. اللهم بك أصبحنا, وبك أمسينا, وبك نحيا, وبك نموت, وإليك النشور, أصبحنا وأصبح الملك لله, والحمد لله رب العالمين.

45. O Allah! indeed we are in the morning with you, and likewise at evening time, and in times of life and at times die, and unto Thee is the resurrection, we are in the morning is for God's power to stay the Lord cried all the worlds.

From AbuDawud, narrated by Abu Malik, the Messenger of Allah He said: "When wake up in the morning, read:" O Allah, indeed we are in the morning with the Lord cried all the worlds. O Allah, we beg thee kindness today openness, simplicity, light, keberkatanmya and instructions, and protection from humiliation that comes with it and after it. "On a similar evening.

46. اللهم إني أسألك خير هذا اليوم فتحه ونصره ونوره وبركته وهداه

46. O Allah, we beg thee good today, opening, simplicity, light, blessing and guidance.

47. اللهم إني أسألك خير هذا اليوم, وخير ما فيه, وأعوذ بك من شر هذا اليوم وشر ما فيه.

47. O Allah, I beg thee good today, and what's good in it, and I take refuge unto Thee than bad today and what it stands for evil.

48. اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة أو بأحد من خلقك, فمنك وحدك لا شريك لك, فلك الحمد ولك الشكر على ذلك.

48. O Allah, blessings that I received this morning, or that the receipt by one of thy servant, then the source is just you alone, no partner for You, for You is the praise and to You we give thanks for all that.

From Abu Dawud, narrated by Abu Malik, "A Prophet asked: 'Give us a verse that we should repeat every morning, evening and when we wake up from sleep." His Majesty told us to pray: "O Allah! The Creating Heaven and the world , the Knower of all that Zahir and mind, Thou art the Lord so many creatures, the Angels have seen that there is no god but You, we take refuge with You from the evils of ourselves and the associate devil whisper You. "

49. سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضى نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته. (ثلاثا)

49. Glory to God and praise Him, as many creatures numbers, a total number keridhaanNya, as much as the scales' ArsyNya and as much ink to write the sentence. (3X)

Narrated than Juwairiyah Ummil Faithful ra, bawahasanya Prophet out of his house one morning after a morning prayer was still in place sembahyangnya Juwairiyah (dhikr), when he returned home after Duha prayers, he found still in place sembahyangnya Juwairiyah again, then He asked: Do you still like me anymore berkeadaan tinggalkanmu earlier? So the Prophet said: When I leave I'd have to say four sentences 3 times, when weighed against what you say early this morning he would more than what you say, namely wirid concatenated with "as many numbers .... .. ".

50. سبحان الله العظيم وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضى نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته. (ثلاثا)

50. Glory to Allah the Most Great, and praise Him, a total number of creatures, a total number of His good pleasure, as much as the scales' His Throne and as much as numbers of his sentence. (3X)

51. سبحان الله عدد ما خلق في السماء, سبحان الله عدد ما خلق في الأرض, سبحان الله عدد ما بين ذلك, سبحان الله عدد ما هو خالق. (ثلاثا)

51. All-holy God of his creation numbers in the sky, holy God Almighty as much as the number of His creation on earth, all-holy God of his creation numbers in between, all-holy God of his creation numbers. (3X)

Narrated Sa'd bin Abu Waqqash than ra bahawasanya he was with the Prophet s.a.w. approached a woman was on her hands there are seeds (dates) or pebble count the beads, then the Messenger of Allah said: Mahukah me tell you something easier or better for you? Then he connects with a reading above wirid are jointed like this

52. الحمد لله عدد ما خلق في السماء, الحمد لله عدد ما خلق في الأرض, الحمد لله عدد ما بين ذلك, الحمد لله عدد ما هو خالق. (ثلاثا)

52. Praise be to Allah as much his creation numbers in the sky, all praise be to Allah as much as the number of His creation on earth, all praise be to Allah as much as his creation numbers in between and all praise be to Allah as much as the number of His creation. (3X)



53. لا إله إلا الله عدد ما خلق في السماء, لا إله إلا الله عدد ما خلق في الأرض, لا إله إلا الله عدد ما بين ذلك, لا إله إلا الله عدد ما هو خالق. (ثلاثا)

53. There is no god but God, as much his creation numbers in the sky, there is no god but God, as many as the number of His creation on earth, there is no god but God, his creation of numbers between them, and there is no god but Allah, a total number creation Him. (3X)



54. الله أكبر عدد ما خلق في السماء, الله أكبر عدد ما خلق في الأرض, الله أكبر عدد ما بين ذلك, الله أكبر عدد ما هو خالق. (ثلاثا)

54. God is great, a total number of His creation in the heavens, God is great, a total number of His creation on earth, God is great, as much his creation numbers between them, and God is great, a total number of His creation. (3X)

From Al-Muwatta, narrated by Abu Hurairah ra than he said: The Messenger of Allah said: Sesiapa which read: "There is no god but Allah, the Almighty, no partner for him, His are the kingdoms, and only to Him all praise and He is Oft power over all things "in as many as a hundred times a day, nescaya he gets the reward as freeing ten slaves. He also forgiveness for a hundred crimes, made him the castle as a protection from Satan that day until the evening. No diganjarkan to others better than unless the person is doing more good deeds thereof. When those who said: "Most holy God, and all Praise be to God", as many as a hundred times a day nescaya terhapuslah all his sins even if his sin was much like the foam on the ocean.

(I) Al-Habib Abibakar Sakaran in Hizbnya has said that free speech, "O Allah, Pour bounty and welfare of our princes of the Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and his friends all" is a door to God, and it is the key to the door saying, "There is no god but Allah" and his defense is saying, "There is no strength or power except by permission of Allah the Most High and Supreme Court"



55. لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم عدد ما خلق في السماء

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم عدد ما خلق في الأرض

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم عدد ما بين ذلك

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم عدد ما هو خالق. (ثلاثا)

55. There is no strength or power except by permission of Allah the Most High and Supreme Court, a total number of His creation in the heavens, no strength or power except by permission of Allah the Most High and Supreme Court, a total number of His creation on earth, no power or authority except by permission of Allah the Most High and Supreme Court, as much his creation numbers in between, and no strength or power except by permission of Allah the Most High and Supreme Court, as much his creation numbers. (3X)

56. اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد نبي الأمي وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم عدد ما خلق في السماء,

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد نبي الأمي وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم عدد ما خلق في الأرض,

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد نبي الأمي وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم عدد ما بين ذلك,

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد نبي الأمي وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم عدد ما هو خالق.

56. O God, Pour bounty and welfare of our princes of the Prophet Muhammad who Ummiy (illiterate) and for family and friends as much as his creation numbers in the skies, O God, Pour bounty and welfare of our princes of the Prophet Muhammad and upon the family Ummiy and his friends as much as the number of His creation on earth, O God, Pour bounty and welfare of our princes Ummiy Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and his friends as much as his creation numbers between them, O God, Pour bounty and welfare of Our prince Ummiy Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and his friends as much as the number of His creation.

57. لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير عدد كل ذرة ألف مرة. (ثلاثا)

57. There is no god but Allah, the Almighty, no partner for Him, His are the kingdoms, and only to Him all praise, and He has power over all things, a total number of particles that created him a thousand times. (3X)

58. لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير عدد ما هو خالق.

58. There is no god but Allah, the Almighty, no partner for Him, His are the Kingdom, and only to Him all praise, and He has power over everything that has been created by Him.

و في بعض النسخ زيادة واختلاف في هذه التسبيحات الأخيرة, فمن شاء فليعمل بها. فكلها واردة. اه.

وقد اختارها حفيد المؤلف الإمام علوي بن أحمد بن حسن الحداد لأن الثابت في الأصل من هذه التسبيحات هو:

سبحان الله وبحمده (مائة مرة), سبحان الله العظيم وبحمده (مائة مرة)

سبحان الله, والحمد لله, ولا إله إلا الله, و الله أكبر. (مائة مرة)

(ويزيد صباحا) لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير. (مائة مرة)

فمن عمل بها فهو الأكمل. اه



Memorandum:

If read in the evening replace the words that the bottom line is as follows:

ويقول في المساء بدل "أصبحت" - "أمسيت"

In verse 22, 23, 44 and 45: "Morning" replaced with "evening".

وبدل "النشور" - "المصير"

In verse 45 "resurrection" was replaced with "return".

وبدل "اليوم" - "الليل"

And in verses 46 and 47: "days" replaced with "night".

إنتهى الورد اللطيف

Graduate Wirdul-Latif


Tags; layanan qalbu, islam qalbu, muslim qalbu, mumin qalbu, 2lisancom qalbu, Clinigom Dental Repair, qalbu manusia, qalbu hati, qalbu quran, qalbu salim qalbun, Alilmu Nurun Knowledge, Fahami AlQuran, Syubhat Doa Nurun Nubuwwah, Al Ilmu Nurun Tsamarotulqolbi, Knowledge Is Light Does Assabrun, Al Ilmu Nurun Wah Alzjahlu Aarun Science Is Lightness, cahaya qalbu, sentuhan qalbu, bimbingan qalbu, cinta alloh dan para rosulnya, quantum qalbu

هناك تعليق واحد:

Mercy Survivors يقول...

bagus banget nih infonya terima kasih atas info barunya mudah2han bermanfaat bagi saya