The argument presented by the Prophet Muhammad the Last Prophet

The argument presented by the Prophet Muhammad the Last Prophet - Below is the argument of the Prophet Muhammad the last Prophet and Messenger and no Prophet after. These are the arguments from the Koran and Hadith that broke the argument that states the Ahmadiyya Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as a prophet.

When offered the verse:Surat Al-Ahzab 40: "It is not Muhammad is the father of a man among you but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets".

some argue that only the Prophet Muhammad last. Not the last Apostle. But the hadith below shows that the Prophet Muhammad was not only the last Prophet, but also the last Apostle:

Prophet Muhammad declared: "Chain of Apostolic and Prophetic has until the end. There will be no more apostles and prophets after me ". (Tirmidhi, Kitab-ur-Rouya, Chapter Zahab-un-Nubuwwa; Musnad Ahmad; Marwiyat-Anas bin Malik).

Assalamu 'alaikum Wr. Wb,

This is the 17th proposition no new prophet after Muhammad.

NO MORE AFTER THE NEW PROPHET Rasoolullah


1. Surat Al-Ahzab 40: "It is not Muhammad is the father of a man among you but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Seal of Prophets"

2. Imam Muslim and others narrated from Abu Hurairah ra that the Prophet Muhammad SAW said:

"Parable of the Prophets before me and I like people who build one building and then he smarten and make beautiful the building except where the existing stone in one corner. Then the people around him and they ta'juk then said: 'why do not you put this stone.?' The Prophet replied: I am the stone that and I cover the Prophets "

3. Imam Muslim also narrates from Jubair bin Mut'im RA that the Prophet SAW said:

"Indeed, I have the names, I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am Al-Mahi, which God abolish blasphemy because I, I Al-Hasyir which people gathered at my feet, I am Al-Aqib that there is no prophet after"

4. Abu Daud and the other in Al-Thawil Thauban hadith, Prophet Muhammad said:

"There will be 30 liars in my Ummah all claim the prophet, and I cover the prophet and no prophet after me"

5. Last sermon the Prophet ...

"... O people, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will lahir.Karena it, O man, think well and understand words which I command thee. I left two things: the Qur'an and the Sunna, examples from me, and if you follow them you will never get lost ... "

6. Prophet Muhammad explained: "Tribes of Israel led by the Prophets. If a prophet died, another prophet forward. But no prophet will come after me, only the caliph who will be the successor (Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib).

7. Prophet Muhammad declared: "My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example: A man set up a building and adorning it with great beauty, but she leaves a hole in the corner to place a stone that has not been installed. The people looked around the building and admire its beauty, but wondered why there is a stone missing from the hole? I like rock and I lost it the last in the line of the Prophets ". (Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib).

8. Prophet Muhammad declared: "God has blessed me with six kinds of goodness that is not enjoyed by previous Prophets: - I am blessed with an effective speaking skills and perfect. - I was granted victory owing to my awe - spoils of war were made lawful unto me. -The whole earth has been used as a place of worship and also has become a tool pensuci me. In other words, in my religion, do not be prayer in a particular place of worship. Prayers can be made anywhere on earth. And if water is not available, lawful for my people to perform ablutions with earth (Tayammum) and cleanse themselves with the soil if water for bathing is scarce. - I have been sent by God to deliver His Divine message to the whole world. - And the line of Prophethood has been reached at last to me (Reported by Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

9. Prophet Muhammad declared: "Chain of Apostolic and Prophetic has until the end. There will be no more apostles and prophets after me ". (Tirmidhi, Kitab-ur-Rouya, Chapter Zahab-un-Nubuwwa; Musnad Ahmad; Marwiyat-Anas bin Malik).

10. Prophet Muhammad explained: 'I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I Collector, Man must be gathered on the Day of Judgement shall succeed. (In other words, Doomsday is the only one who will come after me) and I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed. " (Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab-ul-Fada'il, Chapter Asmaun-prophet; Tirmidhi, Kitab-ul-Adab, Chapter Asma-un-Nabi; Muatta ', Kitab-u-Asma-in-Prophet, Al-Hakim Mustadrak , Kitab-ut-chronicle, Chapter Asma-un-Nabi).

11. Prophet Muhammad explained: "God Almighty does not send a Prophet to the world that does not warn his community about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but the Antichrist does not appear in their own time.) I am the last in the line of the Prophets and the believers you last Ummah. No doubt, then, Dajjal will come from among you ". (Ibn Majah, ul Fitan, Chapter Dajjal).

12. Abdur Rahman bin Jubair reported: "I heard Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn-'As told that one day the Prophet Muhammad out of his house and join them. Follow-horns gave the impression he will leave us. He said: "I am Muhammad, the prophet of God who are illiterate," and repeated the statement three times. Then he insisted: "No more Prophet after me". (Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat 'Abdullah ibn' Amr ibn-'As).

13. Prophet Muhammad said: "God will not send Prophet after me, but only Mubashirat". It is said, what is meant by al-Mubashirat. He said: A good vision or a holy vision. " (Musnad Ahmad, marwiyat Abu Tufail, Nasa'i, Abu Dawud). (In other words there is no possibility of the revelation of God in the future. Most high, if someone gets an inspiration from God, he will receive it in the form of sacred dreams.)

14. Prophet Muhammad said: "If it is true a prophet will come after me, that person must Umar bin Khattab." (Tirmidhi, Kitab-ul-Manaqib).

15. Prophet Muhammad said to 'Ali, "your relationship with me is like the relationship of Aaron with Moses. But no prophet will come after me. " (Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab Fada'il as-Sahaba).

16. Prophet Muhammad explained: "Among the tribes of Israel before you, there really people who are communicating with God, even though they are not prophets. If there is one person among my ummah who will communicate with God, man is none other than Omar. (Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib)

17. Prophet Muhammad said: "There is no Prophet who will come after me and therefore, there will be no other nation of followers of any new prophet." (Bayhaqi, Kitab-ul-Rouya; Tabrani)

Yours respectfully

ليست هناك تعليقات: