Saturday Prayer

With asthma Allah the Most Compassionate and Merciful

O Allah, convey blessings to the Prophet and his family

Bismillah - the holder of custody sentences, speech protection seekers

A'udzubillah - I take refuge in Allah from cruel human cruelty, of human rekaperdaya envy, the man despotic tyranny

I praise Him above all the praise praise

O Allah, You are the One No Tara, Thou King Gone Dirajai,
ketentuanMu unchallenged, not fabricated powers

I beg, to convey blessings to Muhammad and his family, servant and messenger.

Lead me to Thy grateful for every blessing that allows me to reach ridhaMu

Help me obey You and melazimkan worship thee, thy sure reward with the help of thy grace

Have mercy upon me, palingkanlah me from sin in thee, for thou turn on me, lead me to what is beneficial to me as long as you turn on me

With thy book, legakan my chest
By his reading, lightened my burden

Blessed me and my religious salvation,

Do terlantarkan me of all people who became my longing

Perfect thy goodness to me, on the whole rest of my life, as You have done good, at my age that has past

O, the Beloved of all who love

This prayer is the prayer of Imam Ali Zainal Abidin (sa), one of his grandson of the Prophet.

(Book Mafâtihul Jinan, keys of Paradise, chapter 1, article 3)

Tek tek arab and latin reading this prayer can be copied from the mailing "happy family" or lists "prayed the prayer" below.

Yours respectfully

ليست هناك تعليقات: